Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Scrambling for Clients

In case business owners didn't realize promoting themselves was good for business this mailer was sent out to prospective and existing clients. Craig or John had this Seussean poem and they thought it would fit the flier perfectly. Hey, even if the business owners didn't choose to advertise in the Daily who could help but adore the folksy, "down on the farm" poem? (Below is an alternate drawing for the flier and, of course, the Jeff V. "real life" version).



CRAIG ADDS:  What I recall most about this what my fervent belief that this was a dynamite promo idea (What cash-strapped business wouldn't be persuaded by a clever poem to plunk down money for an ad?) and how I made it my mission to bring it to life exactly as I pictured it in my mind -- only to see it ignored and unmailed by every single account exec in the office.

No comments:

Post a Comment