Sunday, January 18, 2009

5 Guys Outings (Wait, that's not what you're thinking...)


It started with Beth.  In summer 1990, she asked, "How come you guys don't have a summer get-together?"  

"We do have an annual summer picnic," I answered.  "It's just that, this summer is the first one."  And so out went the flyer:
Click to read all the funny little jokes.)

I made it the 16th annual Summer Picnic to give it a sense of history and longevity, but alas, I think it was indeed our one and only picnic.  However, it did give rise to a couple of camping trips in the next year or two, like this one over by Hastings:


1 comment:

  1. Though I wasn't present I imagine when Beth asked "Why don't you guys ever have a sumnmer get-together" Craig probably replied, "We have them all the time. We just never invite girls."

    ReplyDelete