Wednesday, January 14, 2009

"Hi" = "Yep"


As mentioned in the 'Rockfish' post below, the Advertising Department had a janitor who would roll in every night around five PM. When he'd enter the Creative department one of us would say, "Hi." to which he'd reply, "Hi." When a second person offered, "Hi." The Janior would say, "Yep." ALWAYS. Without fail, that was the exchange, every day. As previously mentioned Bruce H. drew a portrait of the guy and his wife in their traditional clothing of Africa. I don't know why exactly but I also rendered this dashed-off portrait of the man.

1 comment:

  1. I would have never remembered my portrait of these two. It's true though. I haven't a copy. But without this blog, the memory would be gone forever. This is a great blog (as blogs go).

    ReplyDelete