Sunday, November 15, 2009

Jimbo and Bob

Here is the original paste-up for the Jimbo and Bob ad. Gotta love that border tape!



BRUCE ADDS: I wish I still had the original to that James Garner caricature! I also wish I had the caricature I did of Craig when he grew a beard. As I remember, I had Craig saying, "Look at this neat-o beard!" as he was pointing to his chin. I also remember Craig disliking it immensely, ripping it off the Creative Department door to which it was taped and tearing it to shreds, perhaps thinking we (me) were making fun of him for some reason. Does anyone also remember Craig pulling apart a cassette tape (and maybe throwing it out the window)? Was it a recording of Craig made surreptitiously?

CRAIG PLEADS: Aw geez...can't we just give that "Underdog" story a rest for a while? How about until after I'm dead?


No comments:

Post a Comment